CALL US FOR THE BEST PRICE
+62838 903903 18 ( no sms )
The TASCAM US-600 6-in/4-out USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface is the perfect choice for portable recording of multiple sources from your laptop computer. Four high-definition XLR microphone inputs include phantom power for detailed recording with condenser microphones. All channels can be passed to your computer with 96kHz/24-bit audio resolution.
Each input on the US-600 uses an XLR/TRS combo jack to support microphone or line level sources and includes a signal/clip LED to help you set your input level. Input 1 has an instrument-level switch for direct recording of guitar or bass, and a direct monitor path allows musicians to hear their performance without a delay from the computer. On the rear panel, the US-600 includes a pair of unbalanced outputs, MIDI input and output and a stereo S/PDIF digital in and out.
A copy of Cubase LE5 is included – the latest version of Steinberg’s 48-track workstation software. VST plug-in support, automated mixing and MIDI tracks allow you to craft large productions without adding any other software. If you want to use your own software, the US-600 supports most Mac and Windows software such as Logic Pro, Live, Nuendo, Digital Performer, Fruity Loops, and Pro Tools 9.
Perfect for laptop musicians, the TASCAM US-600 makes multi-microphone computer recording portable and affordable.
· 6-in/4-out USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface
· Four mic preamps with phantom power, XLR/TRS combo jacks
· Two unbalanced RCA outputs
· S/PDIF stereo digital input and output
· MIDI input and output
· Signal Present and Overload meter LEDs on each input
· Line Out/Phones level control
· Monitor mix level control for direct input monitoring
· Mono/stereo monitoring switch for input 1/2 and 3/4
· Instrument (high impedance) switch for input 1 with indicator LED
· Includes Cubase LE5 48-track workstation recording software