The US-1800 audio interface from TASCAM offers more inputs than any interface in its class. Up to 16 inputs and 4 outputs are transmitted to Mac or Windows over high-speed USB 2.0 connection. The US-1800 features eight XLR microphone inputs with phantom power and 60dB of clean gain. Six balanced line inputs are also provided, as well as stereo S/PDIF digital and MIDI in and out.
Included with the US-1800 is Cubase LE5, the latest workstation software from Steinberg. This 48-track audio workstation includes must-have features like automation, plug-ins, mixing, editing and MIDI tracks. Cubase LE5 uses standard VST plug-ins for adding virtual
instruments and effects.
If you want the most inputs into your computer for the minimum amount of cash, TASCAM's US-1800 is the only choice!
· 16 simultaneous inputs
· 4 simultaneous outputs
· 14 analog inputs
· (8x) XLR Mic inputs with phantom power
· (2x) 1/4" TRS LINE/GUITAR inputs on the front panel
· (4x) 1/4" TRS LINE inputs on the rear panel
· Stereo S/PDIF Digital Input/Output
· Zero-latency Hardware Monitoring
· Independent Monitor and Headphone Outputs
· Stereo monitor output (DAW return (stereo) and input (mono))
· 16-channel MIDI Input and Output
· USB 2.0 connection to Mac/Windows
· Up to 96kHz/24-bit Audio Resolution
· Cubase LE 5 48-track workstation software included
· ASIO and Core Audio support
· Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS X compatible