For situations in which low-latency performance is critical, such as tracking, the RedNet PCIe card provides the best possible performance for your system. This dedicated card fits into a Windows or Mac computer with a standard PCIe card slot and delivers up to 128 channels I/O with under 3ms latency*. A standard RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet connector links your audio computer to the rest of the network via a GigE switch.
Key Features and Performance:
· 128 channels in and 128 channels out
· Compatible with any Dante network
· Up to 192 kHz sample rate
· Under 3ms analogue-to-analogue round-trip latency*
· ASIO and Core Audio drivers
* Dependent on ASIO/Core Audio buffer size
What is RedNet?
RedNet is Focusrite’s new flagship range of Ethernet-networked studio interfaces, based around the tried and tested Dante Ethernet audio networking system from Australian company Audinate. Focusrite’s RedNet is the first to offer IP network audio interfaces for the recording studio – or any application that requires moving high quality audio around with ultra-low latency.
KEY FEATURES AND PERFORMANCE
· Enables ultra-low-latency performance in RedNet - less than 3ms latency at any sample rate*
· 128 inputs / 128 outputs at 44.1, 48 and 96kHz (64 I/O at 192kHz)
· Supports high-quality 24-bit/192kHz audio
· Compatible with most modern computers via a standard 4-lane PCI Express card slot
*Latency performance under 3ms assumes a DAW buffer setting of 32 samples or less.