· Ultra-low noise discrete microphone/line preamplifier with hand-selected 12AX7 tube for ultra-musical sound
· Mic input stage based on discrete, conjugate transistor pair circuitry
· Ultra-wide bandwidth from 10 Hz to 200 kHz for “open” sound
· Integrated fully parametric EQs with dedicated center frequency, bandwidth and level controls
· Independent line driver for converting -10 dBV into +4 dBu pro level
· Soft-mute +48 V phantom power to avoid switch-on thumps
· Fully tunable and switchable 12 dB high-pass filter
· Switchable phase reverse for correcting phase-related problems
· Accurate 12-segment LED metering for output level
· Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
· High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
· Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Tubes can really warm up a signal fast, giving it depth and character. The two-channel BEHRINGER PRO MIC2200 injects your sound with this timeless tone in preamp, line driver and DI box applications.
The MIC2200 is perfect for studio and live applications. The balanced 1/4" TRS and XLR inputs and outputs give you maximum flexibility in either scenario. It derives its personality from a hand-selected 12AX7 for superior sonic character and low noise operation. The MIC2200 is great for adding a bit of “spice” to the sound of standard digital recorders and computer soundcards. And thanks to onboard +48 V phantom power, it can also add warmth to condenser mics.
For further tone conditioning, the MIC2200 features a fully parametric EQ with adjustable center frequency, bandwidth and level per channel. Channels also feature a phase reverse switch.
The MIC2200 gives you the sound quality of a vintage tube preamp at a mere fraction of what a true relic of the 1960s would cost. At a price this low, you owe it to yourself to find out where the MIC2200's real tube tone can take your sound.