CALL US FOR THE BEST PRICE
+62838 903903 18 ( no sms )
The adjustable mics, four-track recording and extended battery life of the TASCAM DR-40 give you the flexibility you need to record tracks anywhere.
The DR-40 captures up to four tracks from built-in, high-quality condenser microphones, XLR mic or line inputs. The internal mics are adjustable from XY to AB position, helping you to tailor your recording to the sound of the room. A pair of great-sounding TASCAM microphone preamps welcome condenser microphones with phantom power, recording at up to 96kHz/24-bit resolution. It accommodates balanced XLR or 1/4" line inputs using locking Neutrik Combo jacks. The DR-40 accepts SD or SDHC cards up to 32GB, and a 2GB card is included.
Once recorded, play back your takes with EQ and the optional Level Align feature to avoid volume jumps. A stereo reverb effect is also built-in, as well as a speaker and chromatic tuner. Transfer recordings to computer using the USB 2.0 jack. Other features include overdub mode, variable speed playback, limiting and low cut filter, and much more – all with TASCAM’s simple-to-use interface. No other recorder makes home or live recording as simple as the TASCAM DR-40.
"DR-05", "DR-07MK2" and our brand new "DR-40" Linear PCM Recorders are part of TASCAM's handheld recorders. Select a model based on your functional needs.
· Handheld 4-track Portable Recorder
· Built-in condenser microphones, adjustable to XY or AB position
· XLR / 1/4” mic/line input with phantom power
· Record the built-in microphones with the XLR mic or line input for a four-track recording
· Dual recording mode captures a safety track at a lower level to avoid distortion
· Overdub mode allows recording along with a previous take
· Peak reduction automatically sets the ideal recording level
· 15-hour battery life from three AA batteries
· Up to 96kHz/24-bit WAV/BWF or MP3 recording resolution
· 2-second pre-recording buffer
· Variable speed playback from 50-150% speed without changing the pitch
· Adjustable limiter and low cut filter (40 / 80 / 120 Hz)
· Built-in speaker and chromatic tuner
· 1/8” headphone/line output
· Playback EQ and level align
· Stereo Reverb effect
· Tripod mounting hole
· SD/SDHC card slot supports up to 32GB media (2GB card included)
· Locking Neutrik Combi jacks
· USB 2.0 jack and cable for transferring recordings to computer
· Powered by three AA batteries, AC adapter (optional PS-P515U), external battery pack (optional BP-6AA), or USB bus power