CALL US FOR THE BEST PRICE
+62838 903903 18 ( no sms )
TASCAM's DR-2d Portable Digital Recorder brings high-resolution recording to a compact, affordable package. It offers up to 96kHz/24-bit WAV or MP3 recording to SD cards, and recordings can be transferred to computer through high-speed USB 2.0.
A new dual recording feature records a copy of your audio at a lower level, or a second pair of inputs for four-track recording. Unique to the DR-2d, Dual Recording ensures that if the level suddenly jumps you have a backup instead of a distorted performance. Three modes are provided:
· Dual Recording records a second copy of your performance up to -12dB lower. If the first recording gets distorted you'll have a copy that isn't distorted. This is in addition to the analog limiting and low cut filter on the input which also prevent distortion
· Line mode records also two stereo files – the built-in mics plus the line input. This is perfect for live recording: record the board mix to the line input as well as the built-in mics for the sound of the room. The two stereo files allow you to treat and mix these together after the event in your DAW software.
· Mix mode is similar to Line mode, only the two sets of inputs are mixed to one stereo file inside the DR-2d. This is the one to use when you don't want to do any mixing later on.
Record using the new built-in condenser microphones or plug in your own. You can slow down recordings without changing the pitch, and there's even a metronome and built-in speaker. The DR-2d provides hours of recording time using a pair of AA batteries. making it the perfect partner for songwriting, live performance, rehearsal or home studio recording. The DR-2d is also available in white.
· New stereo condenser microphone design with improved signal to noise ratio
· Dual recording function records a copy of your audio at a lower level, so you always have a backup in case of overload
· Up to 96kHz/24-bit WAV recording or MP3 recording modes
· Records to SD or SDHC cards
· Internal effects including reverb
· Auto-recording function starts when input exceeds a reference level
· Limiter, low cut filter and auto gain control for input
· Variable Speed Audition changes the playback speed without changing the pitch
· Loop playback mode
· USB 2.0 connection for file transfer
· 1/8" stereo microphone input
· 1/8" stereo line input
· 1/8" stereo headphone output
· 128x64 backlit LCD display
· Powered by two AA batteries or optional PS-P520 power adapter
· Built-in speaker
· Tripod attachment screw hole
· Includes wireless remote control, 2GB SD card, AA batteries and carrying pouch