CALL US FOR THE BEST PRICE
+62838 903903 18 ( no sms )
TASCAM's compact DR-08 portable digital recorder packs serious audio quality into a handheld dynamo that fits in your pocket. It captures audiophile-quality 96kHz/24-bit WAV files - or web-friendly MP3 files - to robust MicroSD media. The built-in microphones have a unique mechanism to change the width and angle of the elements, allowing you to tailor the pattern for the perfect recording. There's even a built-in kickstand for placing the recorder right where you want it. A pair of AAA batteries allows you to record for hours to the included 2GB card, then transfer the recording to your computer using high-speed USB 2.0.
Like TASCAM's other best-selling portable recorders, the DR-08 has features like auto level control and a low cut filter for clear recordings. Add your own microphone or line-level source using the 1/8" stereo input. The DR-08 has loop and variable speed on playback, allowing you to slow down speed without changing the pitch to learn new music. There's also noise canceling and EQ functions for improved playback timbre.
TASCAM's DR-08 is our most portable recorder yet. Whether you're a songwriter, live performer, business leader or sound designer, you won't want to step through your front door without the great-sounding TASCAM DR-08.
Check out the optional WS-DR08 windscreen kit if you plan on recording outdoors.
Also available from TASCAM is the DR-2d with upgraded specs and the unique dual recording mode as well as the affordable DR-07.
· Portable digital recorder
· WAV recording from 44.1/16-bit up to 96kHz/24-bit
· MP3 recording from 32k - 320 kbps
· Records to MicroSD media (2GB card included)
· Two cardioid microphones with variable angle mechanism to adjust width and angle of microphone elements
· Variable Speed Playback - adjust the playback speed from 50% to 200% without changing the pitch to learn new music
· Auto recording mode starts recording when the input reaches a certain sound level
· Timer recording mode for beginning recording at a certain time of day
· Manual and automatic gain control modes
· Low cut filter and noise cancel functions for clearer recording and playback
· Built-in foldable stand for desktop recording
· Pre-recording buffer (up to 2 seconds)
· 1/8" stereo mic/line input with plug-in power
· 1/8" stereo headphone/line output
· Playlist and folder management
· Built-in speaker
· Transfer recordings to computer using fast USB 2.0 connection (Micro-USB, B-type connector)
· 96x96 backlit LCD display
· Powered by AAA batteries (included) or USB power
· Dimensions: 1.45" W x 5.41" L x 0.59" H (37mm x 137.5mm x 15mm)
· Weight: 2.72oz (77g) including batteries
· Included accessories: 2x AAA battery, Micro-USB cable, 2GB MicroSD card