Paket Alat Recording Firewire 8 Channel,solusi hemat untuk aplikasi home recording
Paket terdiri dari :
- 1 Unit : Soundcard Presonus 8 Channel ( FireWire )
- 1 Unit : Keyboard Kontroler Novation
- 1 Unit : Microphone Recording Kondenser AKG
- 1 Pair : Studio Monitor JBL Profesional
- 1 Lot : Kabel & Konektor
- 1 Lot : Instalasi & Training
Soundcard Recording FireWire Presonus
The Little Interface That Can
The story The Little Engine That Could tells of a small locomotive that was able to pull a long train over a mountain because it was willing to work hard and thought it could succeed. Successful bands are a lot like that. So is the FireStudio™ Mobile. This little audio-recording machine is ready, willing, and able to work hard and travel anywhere.
The FireStudio Mobile features including six line-level inputs and two mic/instrument inputs with our sweet-sounding, high-headroom Class A XMAX™ mic preamplifiers.
Add stereo S/PDIF digital I/O, and you have the most inputs of any mobile audio interface. You also get balanced line outputs, an ultra-loud headphone output, and MIDI I/O.
If you need more than ten inputs for certain gigs, you can daisy-chain the FireStudio Mobile with a second FireStudio Mobile, or with any interface in the FireStudio family, for up to 52 inputs and outputs.
The FireStudio Mobile may be small, but it uses top-of-the-line components, including XMAX preamps and high-definition, 24-bit, 96 kHz digital converters, with 118 dB of dynamic range. In fact it offers the same signal path as our StudioLive-series mixers!
And with PreSonus’ lauded JetPLL™ jitter-elimination technology, you get the tightest, most reliable digital sync in the industry. As a result, the FireStudio Mobile provides the sonic quality you need to succeed.
Plenty of Fire Power
Although the FireStudio Mobile comes with an external power supply, it operates perfectly on FireWire bus power. In fact, thanks to an amazing internal switching power supply, it’s the only interface that delivers true 48V phantom power when bus-powered, and it also supplies a full 30V to the preamps, so your mics always sound their best.
All of this hardware is jammed into a 1/3-rackspace box that is built like a locomotive, with a shockproof, reinforced metal chassis; sealed rotary controls; military-grade circuit board; chassis-mounted jacks; and full EMI shielding.
Toss the FireStudio Mobile in your laptop bag and go; it will be ready when you are.
But the story doesn’t end with hardware. The interface’s internal ten-input software mixer/router allows you to create three cue mixes with zero latency. You can set up cue mixes in our Universal Control software or in our amazing Studio One® Artist DAW software for Mac® and Windows®, both of which are included for free.
So if you need a tough, versatile, expandable, professional recording interface that can travel far and deliver the goods every time, get the Little Interface That Can: the FireStudio Mobile.
Microphone Recording Condenser AKG
ideal for advanced stereo miking techniques
The Perception P420 is a multipattern large-diaphragm true condenser microphone for demanding professional studio recording applications. Offering high sensitivity and 155dB maximum SPL, the Perception P420 delivers a warm, transparent sound quality perfectly suited for ensemble recording, grand piano, woodwind and brass instruments, as well as drums and percussion. With three selectable polar patterns cardioid, omnidirectional or figure-eight it is an ideal tool for stereo miking techniques and ambient recording.
The Perception P420 chassis is made of precision-tooled zinc/aluminum alloy with a dent-resistant stainless steel grille. It comes complete with a spider-type shock mount in an aluminum carrying case.
One-inch dual-diaphragm microphone
with three selectable polar patterns for the perfect setting
Low-noise electronics and transformerless output
for high dynamic range and high-SPL capability at low distortion
Switchable bass-cut filter
eliminates rumble or footfall noise
Switchable attenuation pad
for high-SPL applications up to 155dB
Designed and engineered in Vienna, Austria
for legendary, pristine AKG sound
Keyboard MIDI Controller Novation
Novation 49 SL Mk II 49-key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller Features:
Novation 49 SL MkII 49-key USB MIDI Keboard Controller Specifications:
- 49-key Semi-weighted USB MIDI Controller and Control Surface
- Puts a wealth of DAW and Virtual Instrument control under your fingertips
- Vibrant LED display, LED rings, and illuminated buttons make it easy to work
- Easily assign controls — and get feedback — with Automap 3 PRO software
- Newly designed "Soft-feel" drumpads for expressive programming and triggering
- Can be completely powered by USB, so you're free to take your sound mobile
- Includes the Xcite+ bundle, so you can make music right away
- 49 semi-weighted Fatar keys with aftertouch
- 8 Encoders (Infinite Rotation) with touch-sensitivity and 11-segment LED rings
- 8 Pots (270 Rotation) with touch sensitivity
- 8 Sliders with touch-sensitivity
- 32 Buttons with integrated LEDs (37 in MIDI mode)
- 8 soft feel Trigger pads
- Xpression Pad
- Xpression Stick
- Touch-sensitive Speed Dial
- General Automap Operation Buttons (Learn, View, Browser Groups, etc.)
- Octave up/down buttons with LED indicator
- Data Port: 1 x USB (Win XP/Vista and Mac OSX - Not Class Compliant)
- MIDI: MIDI1 IN, OUT and Thru, MIDI2OUT
- Sustain Pedal: 1 x 1/4 Jack Input
- Expression pedal: 1 x 1/4 Jack Input
- Power switch: Ext DC/USB (Can be completely USB powered)
An Accurate and Affordable Studio Monitor from JBL!
The JBL Pro 8" active studio monitor provides the kind of accurate, reliable performace you expect from JBL - at an amazing price. The LSR2328P features a bi-amplified design that feeds 95 watts to its 8" woofer and 70 watts to the 1" tweeter. It gives you the connections you need for your studio( XLR, balanced 1/4", and RCA inputs), and high- and low-frequency trim switches and a level control. A built-in neoprene pad on the bottom to helps provide a slip-free, stable base for the LSR2328P.
JBL 8" Active Studio Monitor at a Glance:
· The right connections for your setup
· Handy controls to tailor to your room
· Built with stability and flexibility in mind
The right connections for your setup
The LSR2328P includes balanced XLR, balanced 1/4" TRS, and RCA unbalanced input connectors to allow connection of professional mixing consoles, computer audio interfaces, audio visual equipment, and consumer audio systems.
Handy controls to tailor to your room
A detented level control allows fine adjustment of individual speaker levels to balance each speaker in the system. Low Frequency and High Frequency Trim controls let you tailor the speaker's response to preference or room acoustics.
Built with stability and flexibility in mind
A neoprene rubber pad on the bottom of the speaker provides acoustic isolation and increases stability when the speaker is placed on a speaker stand or a console top. Mounting points are included and the enclosure has been reinforced for safe mounting using industry-standard mounting hardware.
JBL 8" Active Studio Monitor Features:
· Drivers (LF/HF) 8" 238G/1" 231H
· Magnetic shielding: Yes
· Level control: Yes
· LF trim: +2dB/-3dB
· HF trim: +2.5dB/-2.5dB
· Input connectors: Balanced XLR,1/4" TRS, RCA
· Frequency range: 37Hz-20kHz
· Amplifier power: LF/HF: 95W/70W
· Max SPL continous each/pair: >104dB/>110dB
· MaxSPL peak each/pair: >117dB/>123dB
· Input sensitivity: 92dB SPL /1m @ -10 dBV bal. input
· Crossover frequency: 2.0kHz 4th-order Acoustic Linkwitz-Riley
· Enclosure: 3/4" MDF
· Mounting: Four threaded mounting points conforming to industry-standard pattern, 4.25"x2" center to center M6 metric threads
· Finish: Metallic anthracite paint/dark matte black PVC
· Dimensions (H x W x D): 15.6"x10"x13.2"
· Net weight: 28 lbs.