CALL US FOR THE BEST PRICE
+62838 903903 18 ( no sms )
· Professional patchbay eliminates cable clutter in your studio and adding order and clarity
· Fully balanced high-quality ¼” TRS connectors
· 3 modes, easily selectable per channel via top-side switches
· "Normal" interconnects the two rear jacks of one channel; inserting a plug into one of the front jacks interrupts the connection of the rear jacks
· "Thru" interconnects each rear jack with its corresponding front jack
· "Half Normal" interconnects the two rear jacks of one channel; inserting a plug into the lower front jack interrupts the connection of the rear jacks
· High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
· Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Dismantling a stage after a gig, or putting your studio back in order, is much easier when cables are organized. BEHRINGER's ULTRAPATCH PRO PX3000 helps you conserve space in the studio or on stage, protect your cables and keep them orderly and tangle-free.
This 48-point patchbay features high-quality, fully-balanced 1/4" TRS jacks. The multi-functional PX3000 is the ideal way to gain control over the cable runs in your studio. Crawling around under your desk searching for cables will become a thing of the past.
PX3000’s four modes are user-assignable via the top panel switches and function as follows:
One Smart Solution
The BEHRINGER ULTRAPATCH PRO PX3000 makes it easy to stay organized and conserve space. Plug into this incredibly useful audio solution and see how it streamlines your stage and studio. Your knees will thank you!