The large diaphragm of the PG42 side-address cardioidcondenser microphone is specifically tailored for voice with high sensitivity to clearly reproduce the subtlety of lead vocal performances.
Best suited to:
Also great for:
Choir, Acoustic Guitar, Strings, Brass
The PG42 has been tailored for vocal use. Its primary role would be for use in recording applications.
It has a voice-tailored frequency response that is specifically engineered to reproduce the subtle nuances of lead vocal performances. The large diaphragm capsule provides a widedynamic range for clear highs and strong lows. A high pass filter allows you additional control of unwanted low-end signal and the -15dB switchable attenuator gives you even more versatility. It is a condenser mic so it will require phantom power.
The PG42 is also available with a USB connection – see PG42USB.
· Large diaphragm capsule provides wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
· High-pass filter for additional control of unwanted low-end signal
· -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
· Shock mount included for additional set-up stability
· Carrying case included for additional protection during storage or transport
· Transducer Type : Condenser
· Polar Pattern: Cardioid
· Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
· Sensitivity (1 kHz): -35 dBV/Pa / 17,8 mV/Pa
· Equivalent Selfnoise: 15
· Sound Pressure:
· Pad Off: 130 dB
· Pad On: 145 dB
· Weight: 439 g