The PG27 side-addresscardioid condenser microphone was designed with a flat frequency response for natural reproduction in instrument and vocal recording applications.
Best suited to:
Speech, Acoustic Guitar, Strings, Brass
Also great for:
Vocals, Hihat, Overhead, Further acoust. instr.
The PG27 would be an ideal choice for an amateur/semi-pro musician looking for a versatile mic that can be used for both vocals and instruments in a home recording studio.
It has a large diaphragm capsule which provides wide dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows, along with a flat frequency response that allows you to naturally reproduce the sound you are recording. The high SPL handling lets the PG27 withstand the volume associated with raucous sources such as amplifiers and the -20dB switchable attenuator gives this mic even more versatility.
The PG27 is also available with a USB connection – see PG27USB
· Large diaphragm capsule provides wide dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
· Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction of sound sources
· High SPL handling of acoustic, amplified and vocal sound sources
· -20dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
· Includes a stand adapter and a zippered pouch