The DI1 is a compact high quality active direct injection box. Used in both studios and on the road it will ensure audio signals reach their intended destination in both a balanced format and free from unwanted noise.
Connect the output from electric guitars, bass amplifiers, keyboards, etc, directly to a console mixer without the use of a microphone.
Built for toughness and reliability, the DI1 has all the features of a fully featured gig-ready workhorse DI unit.
- Level and impedance matching function
- Output impedance: > 600 Ohms
- Signal pass through connector
- Output connector: XLR balanced
- Battery led indicator
- Distortion: (THD) < 0.005% at 1kHz, 0dBu
- Phantom power led indicator
- Max Input:
- +12dBu ( at 0dB) Level +32dBu ( at -20dB) +52dBu ( at -40dB)
- Output Noise: <-100dB unweighted
- TS and XLR inputs and outputs
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 70kHz, +0dB/-3dB
- Attenuation control
- Phantom Power: +18 volts DC to +48 volts DC
- Ground lift switch
- Main/Standby: 9 volt battery
- Input Impedance: > 250k Ohm
- Housing: Metal